FoundersHookup Accelerator Beta Test
The goal of the FoundersHookup Accelerator beta test is to test the Accelerators portion of the web site. We welcome feedback on all aspects of the web site, but particularly on the features of the Accelerators tab. To get started, try the following.
- Click the User Sign In link.
- On the User Sign In page, create a new user account.
- - Click the Create New User link on the right.
- - Enter an email address and password.
- - Click the Create New User button.
- Note: Any email address will do, even an invalid one. No email will be sent to this address.
- You may delete the User Account at any time by clicking the Edit User link.
- You should now see the Accelerators page, and a series of tabs at top. The Accelerators page has a sortable list of Accelerators, which are Angel funds for company founders to apply to. The Accelerators listed are dummy accounts for testing purposes only.
To return to the Accelerators page at any time, click the Accelerators tab.
- Click the Apply to Accelerators button to start an application for applying to accelerators. If you previously saved an application, it will be shown. The application contains information about the company you and your co-founders would like to start.
- Note: The application information does not have to be for a real company. Some fields are required.
- * For the beta test, we are particularly interested if the application questions are appropriate.
- After you fill in the application, click Create New Accelerator Application to save it.
- Once the application is complete, you may click Test Email to send a test message to the email address you entered on the application. The test email contains the same information as would be sent to an accelerator.
- Click Apply to Accelerators to show a list of dummy accelerators to apply to.
- To apply to accelerators, select the Apply Now check boxes on the right side of the list, and click Submit Application.
- Note: This will send an application to the email address you entered on the application, and to a software developer email account. No actual applications will be submitted to any accelerators.
This concludes the steps most founders will take to apply to accelerators.
Extra Tests to Create Accelerators
- If you're feeling ambitious, you may also try creating an Accelerator account as follows.
- - At the bottom of the Accelerators list, click the Accelerator Login link.
- - Click Create New Accelerator Login to create an Accelerator account, similar to a User account.
- - Click the Create New Accelerator button on the Accelerators page.
- - Fill in the fields as appropriate, and click Create Accelerator to save it.
- Note: The new accelerator should appear on the Accelerators page.
Beta Test Feedback
This is an iterative work-in-progress. We welcome your feedback!
Please email us at
Email is the best way to reach us.
Please send all inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org